« Manufacturing Technician » (M/F)
Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver cell-based medicines whose mission is to help patients overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. We are a team of international experts operating out of R&D and GMP facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, and Durham, NC, USA.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 60 people, consider collaboration with our fast-growing company.
Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring an experienced Manufacturing Technician.
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Cell expansion of liver progenitor cells in aseptic conditions
- Media preparation for cell culture and formulation
- Record of relevant environmental and manufacturing parameters
- Cleanroom sanitization and maintenance
- Perform tasks in accordance with the manufacturing planning
- Redaction of procedures, protocols, deviations
- Work in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Educational background in sciences
- Experienced in cell culture or in aseptic manipulation in a pharma GMP environment
- Experience in cell therapy is preferable
- Affinity with equipment technical maintenance is an added value
- Quality mindset
- Good English writing skills
- Knowledge of basic computer tools (document & spreadsheet)
- Flexibility to operate in multitasks environment
- Excellent team player
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert / Gosselies, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted